How to book
- Review the Camp Information Booklet to ensure the campsite meets the needs of your event (currently being revised - see Site Information)
- If using the site for non-guiding purposes read the Third Party Information
- Check the availability via our online calendar
- Confirm availability and make a provisional booking Book Now
- Return the deposit to the booking secretary.
- Download the Risk Assessment and complete your own activity-specific risk assessment.
- Enjoy your day, evening or overnight.
- Download the Payment Form* and return to the booking secretary along with the balance.
All forms are available within the Downloads section of the website.
*It is good practice to download fresh forms with each booking just in case information has been updated, this will help prevent any delays in your booking.